Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ Dam, it has been a while ☆ ⊰



Dam hasn't it been forever since I blogged... well since sometime in 2012, when everything started changing drastically! Some for the best some for the worst, but in general I can't complain =)

Somehow trying to get into this blogging thing again. It always sounds like an awesome idea, then I suddenly drop it without any intentions to. But we will see what flourishes out of this ^^

So recently, few days ago to be exact, I bought Princess Jelly Fish. I have been wanting that thing for ages... not going to deny, I have wanted the little jellyfish since forever ><. So the other day at work.... OH WAIT... I changed my job... haha ok. Lets just say I work at CEX now, which means I sometimes see some awesome stuff being traded in by our customers. One of those things was the complete series of Princess Jelly Fish.

Clara was there <3 I was so happy!
So on Monday morning I watched the whole series <D I loved it.

On another note

MCM Weekend! And I'll be going on sunday
⊱ ☆ Dam, it has been a while ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ Dam, it has been a while ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on May 20, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD