Header AD

recent/hot-posts

Tamagotchi and Tsumtusm


I remember, back in the 90's (ouch), the good old Tamagochi friends! I loved them so much. I'd share one with my sister... until I accidentally dropped it in a large bin and it was then lost forever. A few years later I found them in the shops again, so I picked it up. Two years later, I lost it! (I'm great at mothering)

I lost hope of ever being a mother again, I couldn't cope with my loss. But it all changed, when again, a few days ago, I came across this gorgeous Egg Tamagochi (lol egg tamago...) and that's when I knew I was ready to be a mother again. Not only that, but I also came across the most adorable tsumtusm babies I knew I also had to adopt. I'm a mummy again.


With this tsumtsum pack, they offered a surprise tsumtsum! What an awesome gimmick that I feel for ;)! How could I resist that cute Wazowski's eye. It reminded me when I first watched "Monsters University" and saw Mike when he was younger...I actually screamed.... But lets go to the tamagotchi first!



Such a cutie! It came with a poster which shows the various types of tamagotchi you can get =)! These also work with other tamagotchi, which can become best friends if they interact enough. I'm sad they still haven't made a light up screen or a colour screen, but I also really love the fact that they stick to the original design. Retro Innit!

So it takes around 3 AAA batteries which is different from the usual round battery they usualy take. I don't know what they are called hahaha. I turned it on and it was wishing me a "Merry Christmas". How cute is that!

Well this was a few weeks ago, and I'm sad to say, that this tamagotchi has passed away =( or more, left me. I'm a busy lady, and work took over, I didn't mean to be such a terrible mother! :'(. At least my tsumtsum can't die and aren't so demanding ;)


And the extra tsumtsum was Winnie the Pooh. Not really one of my preferred characters, but I still can't resist that cute face! They are so tiny and squishy!! They feel rubbery and are the size of a thumb. They are adorable to look at, even if they don't have much use. Heck I want to get more :D!

Well thank you for taking your time to read, and I will see you again :D
Tamagotchi and Tsumtusm Tamagotchi and Tsumtusm Reviewed by Jojo Neko on January 15, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD