Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ Otomen ☆ ⊰


"Otomen, is a japanese boy, who excels in both military and literary art while hiding his girly hobbies, such as cooking and sewing, his girly ways of thinking and his skills to act as a real man."

My most recent watched drama, I absolutely love it <3. I like the idea of "Be true to yourself, no matter what" behind this. It's a story of a boy and a girl, with somewhat inverted roles which society doesn't accept, to the point they might get excluded of school for not fitting in the stereotype of "boy" and "girl". I also like the "anime" feel to this.

It's also a love story of how two people complete eachother <3.
I love this, seriously among my favourite drama's so far, and has a Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) feel to it, in certain moments, which was one of my favourite anime's of my childhood.

I wonder what would be people's opinions on an otomen guy...but meanwhile, here's the ending sequence of the series =)

⊱ ☆ Otomen ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ Otomen ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on December 16, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD