Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ Thrift shopping and Camden ☆ ⊰

Last Saturday, me and my friend Aisha went to London! It was awesome, as we went thrift shopping. It was the very first time to me, so I didn't really know what to expect, but the treasures I found were so worth the experience. Everything was £1, how amazing!



After spending possibly too long thrifting, we decided to go to Camden. I really missed going, and I thought it would be good to get us updated on the Camden fashion =3. I loved the new stores, and mainly the "new" bubble tea little stall. I was so happy! I had strawberry mango bubble tea, super tasty.

After some wondering about, me and Aisha spotted what we believed we would never spot in Camden.... ALPACASSSSS, not only that, but this amazing stall full of kawaiiness.... home decor kawaiiness... We litteraly just hang about and met the owner of the business, Georgia, and she was super sweet and king, I can't wait to see her at Hyper Japan!



Please check out the store on her facebook, Mon Chaton, where you can find tea sets, clocks, stickers... so much really, its amazing. The photo above it's us infront of the camden stall... how gorgeous is it ?!
⊱ ☆ Thrift shopping and Camden ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ Thrift shopping and Camden ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on July 06, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD