Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ May MCM 2014 ☆ ⊰

Weekend was busy, mainly with work, but also with one of the most exciting events that happens twice a year here in the UK - MCM London Comicon.
I was super excited as it was the first expo since I opened my online store (Fuzzy Moon) and for that, I was looking forward to meeting lots of new people, even though that kind of petrified me a little bit and made me feel like a weirdo (/.\)


My OTD was super simple, Milklim baggy jumper, milklim sailor neck vest, DIY Shorts made by me, hello kitty tights, pink leg warmers and pink and blue neakers. I was surely very pink and blue...

Accessory wise, I was using Dreamy Bow's hangy fuzzy star accessory, then the eye hair clip bow, PVC mini bow and pompom pvc bow on my shorts from Fuzzy Moon. MY hair was tied on a simple side ponytail, which I wish I had straightened (¬‿¬)...

Unfortunately I didn't get photos, I didn't bring a camera and my phone was dead most of the day, but I sure had a blast and bought so many goodies!  Look \(^▽^)/


I will make a review of some of these items soon hopefully! Considering some of these brands are very well known to all of us, and even the less known ones deserve attention regardless. I finally got a replacement wallet (I lost mine about a month ago), so I hope I keep this one safer than the last one (╯︵╰,). I lost everything I had in there, important cards too.

I also had the pleasure to meet a few people.. once again, no photo because I'm lame and I'm never prepared to take photos and save memories D:!But one of the sweet people I met was Lizzie and she is always prepared to snap the moment <3 So cute!


This was after the Harajuku Fashion show, where I also saw Aisha, Phoenix... not to mention that I got to see some good old friends too from work! I proudly work at CEX and I was super proud of the stand there. That amazing balloon shark was awesome!


That's me and Theo on the CEX octopus!... with a toilet seat... how epic is that? and how random! I love it too much.
I had the day off today, thank god. I was exhausted and I really needed the time off. I spent some time designing items and crafting some, I feel like I need to work harder though, but I'm having anxiety again recently, which tends to stop me from be able to do much. It will pass though, I know... (ง •̀_•́)ง Fighting!

Overall it was a awesome weekend. I just wish I had taken more photos of whom I was with and whom I met. Next time for sure YAY!
⊱ ☆ May MCM 2014 ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ May MCM 2014 ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on May 26, 2014 Rating: 5

4 comments

  1. TOO CUTE...!!! So happy you had a good time and all the goodies~eeeeee! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie <3!! I still owe you a visit I think D:

      Delete

Post AD