Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ Second meet: J-fashion meet Brighton, 15th June ☆ ⊰


I had only been to Brighton once with my boyfriend, and it was gorgeous to see the seaside and just to walk around together. This time, for the second time, I was off to Brighton, but this time to meet and re-meet some friends from the previous J-meet! It was super awesome.
A few weeks ago, I dreamt of being part of these meets, always missing them, later on to see the photos and being so happy for the ladies as they looked so happy. Finally I've been given the chance to be part of them.
Brighton was my second met, and I got to see so many people I really get on with =3. This time, I was for sure less awkward and much more comfortable.

We got to see so much of Brighton too, I really wanted to see the little alleyways with so many awesome shops and boutiques.I bought a super cute jumper, and I will forever blame Aisha for it <3!! And I will wear it so proudly, because its gorgeous. I tried it out yesterday when I got home, and it made me even happier to see it on myself.

We then went to claire's where they were having a clear out; 10 items for £10... so that instantly meant "Buy everything". I topped up on some chokers, I got about 9 for less than £5! They are super cute, and I really want to DIY on them.

We also went for some tea and cake, on an awesome bakery... which I can't remember the name of now =(. I had a yummy vanilla cupcake :D! it was super cute and mint coloured...so kawaii!



After some cake, it was time for a huge amount of selfies!! I love selfies with my girlies :D



 

After a nice tasty break, we headed off to primark. Unfortunately some of the girlies had to leave, but we still had so much fun. Luckily for my wallet, there wasn't the same amount of kawaiiness that used to be there before, so I managed to spend nothing ! Yatta!...It was still awesome to walk around and chatting with everyone. It was a shame that the meeting had to end so soon, because of travelling, but I was still so happy to see everyone, and to also see Naomi's cats at the end! They are super adorable.

I hope to have a chance to go to more meetings in the future, I had so much fun
Thank you everyone =)
⊱ ☆ Second meet: J-fashion meet Brighton, 15th June ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ Second meet: J-fashion meet Brighton, 15th June ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on June 16, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD