Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ Learning Japanese ☆ ⊰


Recently, when I had been to a meeting in London, so many cute girls learnt how to speak Japanese, and so fluently (well, to someone who knows absolutely nothing on the matter, it was fluent as hell!). That just made me want to try so hard to learn it too, so I have done some researching and also asked for some help from people who know how to speak.

I grabbed myself a notebook, and after some advice, I started using the website YesJapan. I did start well on the first time, I got the basics and what not, but its when I got to numbers...I hate numbers in whatever language, and it seriously puts me off stuff  /)u(\ ).

So I did give it a rest for now, but I am planing on buying some work books and flashcards after I get paid. (★^O^★) I have been shown some by the cute Aisha.


I believe having books is the best way for me to learn, as I don't want to be stuck to a laptop the whole time. I have to be stuck to a computer the whole time I work (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ I don't really want to spend my whole life in front of a screen... oh... wait...

I also hope to buy the books that Yes Japan published. Their website is fantastic, but to progress on the courses, you have to pay a monthly/yearly fee, so I'd much rather pay for the books where I can also write my own notes. I was never very good at learning by myself, but Japanese is something I have wanted to learn for years, so I'm hoping, as I grew older, that I have gained the disciplinary to teach myself.


This was the bundle I was planing on going for, since it seems to be beginner enough to learn some writing/speech. I'm personally more interested in speaking and conversations than writing or reading, but one aids the other, so I will work hard on both (ง •̀_•́)ง

I will have to show you guys my notebook, It has the puri from the London meet, and I really want to cover it all with more and more puri that I want to take <3!!

I really want to learn Japanese so bad... I may have to start including an odd word here and there, just to get me used to some vocabulary! For now, I hope everyone has had a great week!
⊱ ☆ Learning Japanese ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ Learning Japanese ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on June 13, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD