Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ First Meet: J-fashion meet 7th June ☆ ⊰


So, yesterday, I went to my first meet! It was scary and fun at the same time, not to mention the weather was super awesome too!(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

I met super lovely people, and had wonderful chats too. We started with a picnic in Hyde Park, London, moved onto China Town for some Puri Kura, then I went to Japan Centre with Charlotte, to top up with some goodies.

Most of the day consisted of chatting and getting to know everyone, and although it was awesome fun, it made me so much more aware of my social anxiety and awkwardness around new people (。・//ε//・。) . I'm sure I will pass it!

I really want to go to another meeting again, and there will be one in Brighton this Sunday... but I don't think my money can cope (╯︵╰,) ! Made me so upset when I realised.  Maybe next time 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
⊱ ☆ First Meet: J-fashion meet 7th June ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ First Meet: J-fashion meet 7th June ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on June 08, 2014 Rating: 5

5 comments

  1. Glad you had fun :) Wish I could have gone but lack of funds makes it difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totaly understand =(... I was going to one in Brighton this upcoming weekend, but my wallet is now crying. I'm so gutted! I hope you get to come to one soon :D!

      Delete
  2. You should come down next month of so to my local j-fashion meets in reading! :') <3

    It was lovely to finally meet you and to get our puri together~ apologies for being awkward~ cute blog post though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to indeed :D! If there's an event on facebook just invite me so i can keep track of all the details <3!!

      Lovely meeting you too! And you weren't awkward at all! Sorry if I was, it was the first time I went to a meeting, and I didnt know anyone haha XD.. but yay for puri <3! We will have to take more :D

      Delete
    2. Sorry, I didn't even realised you replied {silly me}

      the next time something is arranged I'll invite you- though I know that right now you are focussing and saving up~ ;u;

      daww~ but I was the awkward plum there but thank you ;u;
      And you were fine- smooth like an alpacas nose~ ;u;

      And me either, except you and phoenix, but it was great to meet you both and meet lots of other people too~ <3

      and yay, we must, though I guess time is running out for us~ ;u; </3

      Delete

Post AD