Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ I believe in love ☆ ⊰


I've just finished watching this the other day, and omg it's amazing. It made me cry a few times, and some of the situations and issues are very similar to my own. I really love korean dramas.... this was SUPER long though, but I prefer that, as you get familiar with the characters.

Basically, all of the story revolves around love situations and problems/achievements. Its all about a huge family, each with their own problems. I guess this puts life into perspective  and shows the various ways that people deal with their own issues within the same household. I'm so sad it ended, booo, I wanted it to last longer <3!

I really never have much to say about what I watch... I just like to keep a record and recommend things, and this is seriously a recommended drama for those who appreciate Asian/Korean dramas.
⊱ ☆ I believe in love ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ I believe in love ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on December 11, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD