Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ Shopping spree ☆ ⊰

I had a little shopping spree over the weekend :D. It's been so long since I had one! I went to Canterbury...I love shopping there, it has so many different shops and the stock there seems different from Ashford.

So here's a little list of what I've got :D!

I’ve been wanting/needing some new nice proper shoes for when I go out or have to dress a bit more nicely. So I found these cuties in New Look =).

I love them because they aren’t too high and they look very doll and cute like! hmm <3! Sucess for £19.99. Along with these, I bought some tights that look like stockings and the “suspender” bit, are little hearts :D ! I love it <3!!!



I was so happy beyond words, when Brad found this tail! I had been looking for one for ages, and on ebay they were over £20. That's just to expencive, not to mention that I think the ones on ebay were real fox tails. I'm totally against that.

Here’s a £4 tail I found in… Next (I think). It went to my bag straight away <3!!


Because I never have one set style, and I vary a lot, I though I’d get myself some knee high socks =3. Although I hate my legs to death, I think these would be alright with some tights or leggings underneath =3.
They are so cute, and I got them at Dorothy Perkins for around £4 again
I’m not really a lipstick girl… but this colour looks great on my lips, if I don’t apply too much of it :D!

I think it was the perfect shade that wasn’t too dark or too pale for my skin… I got it in superdrug, and BarryM is just my favourite make up brand for eye make up, and so far lips… after I used this, my lips were like soft peaches! No joke!

I actually don't remember the price of this, but it should be found on the BarryM website. It wasn't too expencive though =).




So this was my shopping spree <3! I had such a fun day with Brad, and he found the cuttest things for me really haha xD! Looking back, my shopping sprees were much brighter and cyber-ish… but I though it’s also good to have a more “normal” grown up wardrobe =). NO WAY my cyberish neon madness is wipping away <3! Just for now, I need a moment to feel like a woman, rather than a child =).
⊱ ☆ Shopping spree ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ Shopping spree ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on October 10, 2011 Rating: 5

2 comments

  1. ZOMNGSDKJBGKSJTBFDGF I WANT THAT FOXTAIL! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it at H&M, and it was so cheap too :D!!! its so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post AD