Header AD

recent/hot-posts

Pokemon Yellow remake to release on 3DS


These news have been out longer than I realised; in which world have I been in to miss this! This is amazing news. So basically we are going to have one of the best (older gen) Pokemon games being released in a newer system.
Now I am a huge Pokemon fan, although let me admit, its the newer games that hooked me in (I know, I know... don't judge me), but I did play and very much enjoyed Pokemon Yellow. Having a cute Pikachu following you around is always the cherry on top of the cake.

The release is planed for... well I have seen November 13th 2015, but the picture here clearly says 2016 and I have seen it said on other websites too. So lets hope this is even real!
Pokemon Yellow remake to release on 3DS Pokemon Yellow remake to release on 3DS Reviewed by Jojo Neko on August 10, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD