Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ MCM Expo - Saturday ☆ ⊰


Yesterday I spent the day in London, for the MCM expo. I haven't been there for a long time, so it was good to go around again, see what's new and what's the same. I really enjoyed it and I bought some presents for myself  (Just because I'm selfish like that =p ).



These are a few of the things that caught my eye in the Expo. That beautiful doll, and the amount of people drawing such beautiful pieces, just there for everyone to see how they are created. I find that process hugely interesting.


The amount of cuteness in that place is ridiculous (in a good way of course!) These plushies surely got my eye and I just had to capture the cuteness <3!I didn't get one because I already had gotten a few things, and I was running out of money. But that didn't stop me from getting some Pocky (Lucky sticks mind you) from Tokyo Toys stall. People there were so nice!


Then there's always the pretty cosplayers! There was so many over there...really so many, but by the time I started wanting to capture them, most had gonne, since it was almost the end of the event, but I still go these two beautiful ones :D! Great job I say.

I really hope to cosplay next time...I keep saying this, but I never have the time or money to come up with anything, hopefully that will change now I have a job! Looking forward to go there again =)
⊱ ☆ MCM Expo - Saturday ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ MCM Expo - Saturday ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on May 27, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD