Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ Paper cranes ☆ ⊰

Photo not taken by me. Credit to Nhuthanh on Deviantart
As many know paper cranes are origami, the art of folding paper to create a shape of any kind. Recently, I decided I would learn how to make these. I had tried a few times before, many years ago, and I'd always gotten so confused that I would end up giving up.

I finally mastered, ok not quite... the art of making paper cranes! And I even made one of those strings that you can hang. Its actually so simple to fold them, that I'm embarrassed that only now I'm able to make them. But it doesn't matter. What's more embarrassing is the fact I kept calling them "paper canes". But you live and learn ;')!

I had some sheets of washi paper laying around, and I almost used them all. I believe there were over 30 sheets. I now need to buy some more, in order to feed my vice D:! EHH I will need to add some photos when I make more =)!

I also just stumbled upon this which is pretty awesome! A polo, with a twist.


This was on threadless website (I believe) and was only voted 2.65 out of 5! I find this extremly interesting, but I guess its not everyones cup of tea =). Talking about tea, I'm going to go and enjoy one!

I really want to make some paper cranes for friends as a good luck charm =).
⊱ ☆ Paper cranes ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ Paper cranes ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on January 12, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD