Header AD

recent/hot-posts

Star Wars goes catwalk style


With the "recent" screening of the new Star Wars: the Force Awakens, everything around the world is pretty much "Star Wars" related right now. It's ok, I don't mind. Fashion however, just exceeded everything that was already "cool" Star Wars related.



The above Captain Phasma inspired outfit, is one of many creations by Catherine Elhoffer of Elhoffer Designs. I do have a soft spot for Captain Phasma, being the first leading female villain in Star Wars, it just pulled all the right strings for me. I couldn't be more amazed with gaming inspired fashion; Or so I thought, until I saw BB-8 inspired skater dress!


So simple in comparison, yet the cut of the fabric, and how well it sits on the model, just makes this "simple" design minimalistic looking and sleek. The colours and shapes just fit perfectly.

Catherine Elhoffer is a true artist. She makes everything herself: the design, the cutting of the fabric and sewing it all together. I don't see her having any problems creating her whole wardrobe to be honest! In fact, I wouldn't mind having her as my personal seamstress. How impressive is that.

Having said that, she sometimes takes commissions for items she is experimenting with. Her Star Wars have been features in websites such as Fashionably Geek, Defective Geeks and Geek Chic Elite. You can also find her work on the following social media:


You can see so much more of her work, geeky or not, on her website. She does much more than just Star Wars related fashion. I'm so tempted to order something!
Star Wars goes catwalk style Star Wars goes catwalk style Reviewed by Jojo Neko on January 29, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD