Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ Fun day in London ☆ ⊰


Well everybody, hasn't it been over a year again, since we last spoke! I have missed you all, and I feel I need to be here too, I talk a lot, sometimes too much of random things that only a certain few would be willing to listen face to face. So get ready for a blog of randomness once again



I will start this again with last saturday (19th of September). It was such a fun day! It was Jojo's birthday party! Which meant Karaoke! But before that, I went to welcomeback Phoenix to england, in a meet during the morning / afternoon in St James' park. I met so many nice people, some for the frist time and I was really happy, but super shy at the same time which led to me not chatting to the new people as much =( I'm sorry! I love you all I promise!


I saw again, my kitten in crime ;) Aisha! Where I stole her adorable cat eye frames. I really want some for myself. I'm sad I didn't get to spend much time in St James' park, as I had to leave to go for my first Japan Matsuri in London's Leicester Square.



There I met with my lovely Jojo, met the gorgeous Kathy and had the pleasure to once again, meet the gorgeous Britain Kitten <3 she is so adorable and she was on point that day, with her cat ears and fashion <3. We had some food around the stalls, made paper hats and then go ready for the big evening event! KARAOKE!! yaay


The rest... well a lot of drink, a lot of singing and a lot of food. Also had the pleasure to spend a great evening at the Karaoke with Richard, Melissa and Michelle, where we proceeded to make funny faces for most of the evening while singing to Spice Girls!


I just wish I could've stayed all night and spent the whole night with these gorgeous human beings I love to call friends <3!!
⊱ ☆ Fun day in London ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ Fun day in London ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on September 25, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD