Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ Shopping, new shoes ☆ ⊰

I've had a week off, and I have been making the most of it, basically resting and making up items for my store. Today, I went to town, I haven't been shopping for a while, but I still tried to restrain myself a bit =).


What I really needed was a new pair of shoes, but I'm extremely picky when it comes to shoes, so I always prefer to go on-line and end up spending a fortune. So today I decided to go to the kid's section, because I know they sometimes go up to my size! And today that was the case, and I got some amazing shoes from H&M that not only fit me, but are super Faiy Kei too!♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I love how shiny they are and the purple too. But the best thing out of all of this... they were only £7! How's that for a pair of gorgeous shiny shoes, hey! I love H&M, they have awesome bargains if you look properly!
⊱ ☆ Shopping, new shoes ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ Shopping, new shoes  ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on June 22, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD