Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ I.Fairy ☆ ⊰


Although I was very happy with my previous contact lenses, I still wanted something to give the bigger look. As most girls know, the average diameter for circle lenses is about 14mm, which I realised isn't big enough for my eyes.

Recently, while browsing about, I found a website from Malasia (if I'm not mistaken) which does 16mm diameter circle lenses! It made me happy yay :D. They have lots of colours, shapes and the prices are just so accessible!

I plan to order from it soon, and hope it is a trustworthy place, which seems so, judging by their facebook page =)!
For now, I will leave the link here, for whomever would like to check them out :D (their website is so cute too!)

⊱ ☆ I.Fairy ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ I.Fairy ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on October 06, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD