Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ EOS Bubble blue ☆ ⊰


I've got myself some coloured contacts, I really need some, as all of my other ones expired for quite a while, and I've been without coloured contact lenses for quite a while, and this is really weird for someone who used them on almost a daily basis.

So, to fill my gap, I've decided to treat myself to some coloured circle lenses. It will be the first time I used circle lenses, and I'm rather excited to see how they would look like =3. I originally wanted the Eye princess Lace in blue, but I think they are out of stock, and the EOS bubble blue ones have been another want of mine for a while, so that is what I bought in the end.

I guess I'll just now have to wait for them to arrive, and maybe I'll try them with my lashes... which in fact I'm failing at putting on -_-... GOD I'm so lame! Who made me a girl anyway, I totally suck at it.
⊱ ☆ EOS Bubble blue ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ EOS Bubble blue ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on August 09, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD