Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ Kisekae ☆ ⊰




For so many years I have been a fan of the Kisekae dolls. For those who don't know what this it, I would suggest you to visit Otaku World and Kiss Caffé. If you like dressing up dolls and fashion, I think this would be super fun for you!

So I finally found out how to make these things, and so I've decided to start with something simple, such as a Self Portrait. I'm often a bit sceptical about posting any pixel bases I make, since they are very easily stolen. I believe this happens because often people think just because they are "naked" they have the right and freedom to just take them, and they can be super hard and time consuming to make too, and often people overlook that...or they just don't plain understand the hard work that can go behind it.

Anyway, I'm hoping this wont be the case, so I'm showing my very first pixelated base, made all by myself, from scratch =)! This did take me 3 days, just because I'm hugely OCD with my art xD....


She will have my wardrobe. I thought that would be the simplest way to start, since I won't have to design clothes, and I will focus more on the creation of a Kiss Set, rather than the fashion side of it =). I hope I actually finish this XD!.... Meanwhile, I have about 3 DIY projects I need to finish. EEK.
⊱ ☆ Kisekae ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ Kisekae  ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on August 02, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD