Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ Galaxy ☆ ⊰


I'm totally obsessed with Galaxy prints, and if they are pastel, even better...I find it very hard to find clothes that have their own print, or to even find fabrics that are printed with a galaxy print. If someone knows where I can find them, do let me know please.

So, I remembered that something called DIY exists! And so I went to youtube and looked at some awesome tutorial videos on how to make various items into Galaxy items. It's a trend that's not picking enough >.<....


Here's some videos I found =)
It pretty much consists of splashing paint, dabbing it too to make a nice cloudy effect =). Doesn't seem hard but I'll find out eventually.



⊱ ☆ Galaxy ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ Galaxy ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on May 01, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD