Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ Ombre ☆ ⊰



A new trend... well not that new. But it's been picking up very well this season it seems =). Used in hair, clothes and even nails! I absolutely love this. I sort of wish I had left my hair long just for this. But oh well ^^!

 Ombre is a french word which means gradient, and it's exactly that; A gradient from dark to lighter with no harsh lines. It can be used in hair, clothing, acessories, nails; pretty much everything you can think of. When used in hair, is good for people who want a low maintenance hair care; dye can be applied by the person easly and even a fadded look looks good! So it's really one of the perefect trends for hair.

I do prefer ombre hair when it has beach waves, and coloured too. It looks so beautiful <3.



⊱ ☆ Ombre ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ Ombre ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on May 02, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD