Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ My first fake lashes ☆ ⊰

I'm a fake lash virgin, yes I am, I don't even know if they will work out with my glasses, or with my long natural lashes, but I've bought some today =)! And I'm proud to say I've got some japanese ones too, considered the best lashes. I got some top and bottom lashes, total of just over £22...but so what I've got money to spend now so bring it on!...


For the top Lashes, I got a total of 5 pairs, I might as well...Diamon Lash Dolly wink
 
Image from the blog http://pinkheartedprincess.blogspot.co.uk
These weren't the ones I originaly had my eyes on, but the ones I wanted have been sold out for a while, so I decided to try and see what I would like, and these seemed the most similar... not to mention I'll get 5 pairs for less of the money, so double win :D!
I didn't want too much volume in them because my natural lashes, when with mascara, are realy big and have lots of volume. I thought something subtile would be best to start with ^^!

The bottom Lashes I got, a bit more expencive, and only two prairs (boo) are DollyWink - DOlly sweet No6.


I like the bottom lashes to be all appart like that xD.. Don't judge me =o. These were more expencive than the Diamond Lashes, and I only get 2 pairs, which I wasn't very impressed about... but I really wanted to try some bottom lashes more than anything <3! So I just went for it ^^!

Well now I just need to wait (a month maybe) until I get them, then maybe I can do a nice review about them? Although I'm not very good at doing those xD... but might help some people who may be confused about which lashes to get :D!
⊱ ☆ My first fake lashes ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ My first fake lashes ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on June 27, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD