Header AD

recent/hot-posts

⊱ ☆ DIY Mint lacey shorts ☆ ⊰

I had these trousers, which I didn't really use anymore, and since I've noticed my love for shorts is growing, why not turn them into some cute, usefull shorts I can use sometime later.

Although they are still being made, I thought it would be nice to show the progress, in photos. I will be updating this post until they are finished =)!

I'm still not 100% sure what else to add besides white lace, but I was thinking of some pastel coloured studds. But thats for me to think about still, since I'm not sure studds would suit the image of these shorts.

This post will be image only, no description on the steps, since I think its pretty much self explanatory. If you have any questions, please do ask =).











⊱ ☆ DIY Mint lacey shorts ☆ ⊰ ⊱ ☆ DIY Mint lacey shorts ☆ ⊰ Reviewed by Jojo Neko on April 24, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD